Current & Upcoming Events
MI-HQ is hiring!
Are you someone who has a positive attitude, top-notch work ethic and phone skills, works cooperatively with others, and has a strong sense of customer service and professionalism? If so, we would love to hear from you! Our Ann Arbor office is excited to add a new team member to our administrative front office staff, and are accepting resumes now!
Michigan Innovation Headquarters is a Co Work Community Landlord specializing in helping Entrepreneurial Start ups establish roots in the Ann Arbor area.
We manage 160,000sqftt of Flex Laboratory and Office with over 90 tenants. We are proud to have a strong administrative and support staff, but we need you. This is a wonderful opportunity with room for advancement, normal business hours with flexibility, extremely competitive pay, paid holidays and vacation time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour to start
- Health insurance stipend
- Paid time off
- Create and maintain a highly professional image in the front office by providing a professional and friendly atmosphere for all guests and tenants
- Answer phones and front door in a polite and courteous manner
-Receive Packages (FedEx, UPS, DHL, Amazon) enter in Receiving Log, notify tenants as necessary
- Schedule, organize and prepare meetings
- Support Executive and management team with a variety of requests
- Coordinate or assist in related functions such as office luncheons, employee meetings, yearly gatherings, holiday parties and other miscellaneous events
- Responds to regular requests for information
- High degree of confidentiality with information and maintains discretion
- Compose and/or maintain social media for MI-HQ
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some college preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of motivation, enthusiasm and organizational skills
- Functional knowledge / ability to quickly learn various computer programs such as Google Suite, Excel, Buildium, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in typing
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task